Naked Canvas Terms of service
In exchange for participation in the activity of any and all activities planned, owned and operated by Kathryn Stanley-hart trading as "Naked Canvas", and/or use of the studio facilities and services of Naked Canvas, I agree for myself to the following:
1. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with any creative activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and further release and discharge Naked Canvas for injury, loss or damage arising out of my presence upon the facilities of Naked Canvas.
2. I agree to indemnify and defend Naked Canvas against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including lawyer fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my use of or presence upon the facilities of Naked Canvas.
3. I understand and agree that Naked Canvas will not be liable for any actions that I take or participate in during Naked Canvas events.
4. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in any Naked Canvas activity shall be resolved under the law of Western Australia.
5. I grant to Naked Canvas, the right to take photographs of me in connection with Naked Canvas events. I authorise Naked Canvas, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Naked Canvas may use such photographs of me without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, and web content.
6. Some Naked Canvas Paint n Sip events are BYO. You must be 18 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Naked Canvas is not liable for alcoholic consumption accidents or legal issues during events. Naked Canvas provides art class instruction services only.
Paintings and classes scheduled for Naked Canvas events are subject to change.
Naked Canvas ABN 26237363071
Dated: 23rd June 2015